one of my favourite moments is when i’m sitting on a toilet completely drunk and i just smile and nod at myself in silence
tell us your most embarrassing story
So a while back i was at this party and i was the first girl to arrive and there were like 20 guys already there, we were all siting around, having a beer and whatnot when the dj arrived. So all the guys went out the front of the house to help set up the dj gear and it was just me sitting there alone in the backyard for like 5 minuets. I stood up to go follow them bc i was getting really bored when i realized something, my period had gone through my white pants and stained the while chair, i was humiliated, i had no idea what to do, i could hear the guys were coming back and i had to do something quick, time was running out. So i grabbed the chair, ran like 10 meters and threw it over the fence into the neighboring yard, i quickly walked back and tied my jacket around my waist. The guys soon returned and didn’t suspect a thing, i am amazing.
- White Women: I want to live in a world where women are represented in media just as equally as men.
- Non-binary people: I want men, women, and non-binary genders to be equally and positively represented in media.
- White Women: My favorite part of Lucy was when she shot the guy who didn't speak english for not speaking english, so badass! She's the kind of woman I want to see more of!
- People of color: ummm....
- Non-binary people: So you're going to talk about gender and lack of representation while not addressing how media is reinforcing the gender binary with it's lack of non-binary people, huh?
"you’re too young to know what your sexuality is" said the straight person to a queer teenager
"he’s such a ladies’ man" said the straight person about a 6 month old baby that doesn’t know what a lady is